Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Updates on my kids...

My gal had been "crawling" backward for some time liao, now dan slowly having a step or 2 going forward! I was wondering is my gal slow or am i too anxious? My son started crawling around 6-8 mths back dan & was taking his 1st step around 10mths+, so i was thinking so true tat every babies are different!! Lolx... But the most amazing thing now is she had learned to call.... Dad-dee....!!!!! There was an old saying like this: If she call whoever 1st, she will be closer & doting more to that person. Hmm... How true is it, i really duno, but my experience tell me if i do believe it, i will say yes, cos Javier called me 1st, the fact is he is closer & more doting to me lor... Hahaz... Well, watever is it, at the end of the day, they are both my lovely kids, regardless of who being called 1st, 2nd & so on... Hees...

No comments: