Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunday- 02 Nov 2008

Javier turned 7 today! Hehe.. Times really flies... I'm getting older... & WISER! Hahaz... Bought him a hugable monkey from Mini Toon & went Swensen (again!) for his free birthday ice-cream(wat else!).

Boy, he sure had a good appetite, cos lunch back home was nasi-lemak (my m-i-l packed for us!), dan we went over to Compass Point Swensen @1.30pm, he ordered a kids meal! Hahaz.. But hor, my son, no matter wat AMOUNT of food tat goes into his mouth, he just cant seem to put on weight! (If only i could be like tat!Envy sia! Dan i can keep eating & eating & eating... Omg...Faint... Lolx...) Okiee... took some pics of today being at Swensen & home.

Caught u in the act!! Lolx... Smiling for me!

Trying to wish for???!!!!!

Blowing @the dry ice... Can u c??!!

His free Birthday ice-cream... Melting away lah!
Ice-cream everywhere!!
Nice!

Very nice! Hahaz...


After Swensen, we went to Bengawan to buy his birthday cake. Shopped around a while before heading home...

Before candles...
After lighted..
Happy Birthday boy! Posing wif his cake!

Gal attention elsewhere!!!

My lovely kids!

After dinner, we started having fun wif my gal.. Hahaz...
Gal playing with the shaper toys!


Looking so cute! Hahaz..Fun & fulfilled Sunday of my son birthday @home..

No comments: