Thursday, February 5, 2009

31 Jan 2009- Jayna 1st birthday!

My Birthday decorations..Nice bo??? Hehe....
Making faces while eating...
Heehee.... M i chicky enf??
My Princess Cake!!
Happy Family!!! Ware is kor kor huh??
There, kor kor hand give anypow! Keke...
Happy family!!
Duno laughing @ wat!!
Faster leh, i wan eat my cake....
Still haven blow the candle!
Daddy Mummy helped me BLOW!!
Yeah! Finally i can have my cake & eat it! Keke....
Eating cake lor.. Lolx...
Pple say i look like her hor.... Look closely lah!
Someware gt things nicer dan the cam!
Looks soooo scare... Y huh??
Wahhh..........
Balloons!! Balloons!!!
Yeah... Yeah...
Ware? Ware is my balloons???
There!!!!!!!!!!
Hey hey!!!
So Happy!!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Jayna is not scared.. she is shy.. cos got a pretty aunty carry her:P Muahahaha