Monday, March 22, 2010

Long time no blog liao.....

Wow! Time really flies man...been so busy-family matters, kids, etc... So busy that i didnt managed to update blog here, but had done it more at Facebook...Keke.... My kids really grow fast, my Jarrel is now 8 mths old, seem like yesterday i had just given birth.. Miss my pregnancy period wor...Lolx... =p Back to reality, I wished something never happened, cos it dwell on me y mux this happened to my family, but that's life I guessed, sad but soon it will be over...
Also, I prayed to God, that I had made a wrong doing, prayed hard that u dun blame me, I m sorry..... God-grant me the sincerity to change the things if i can.... I cried myself to bed at times, who can see, who can hear...



CNY-c so happy little Jarrel...Keke...
Javier korkor & Jayna meimei
Little Jarrel looks scared??!!
Posing for me.....
Yeah.... CNY.......

2 comments:

Lydia said...

hey, are you ok? i hope things are fine for you and after whatever unpleasant incident, everything will be good for you.

Josephine Keong said...

Hihi...ya, m fine, just feeling very emo about things that happened lately, wishing it never happened, but it did...Hoping for a happier times soon, all this will be over!Thanks for ur concern ya!!!!!